SENSASION Soy Wax Candles Instruction Care
1. Please kindly remember that The First Light is the most important.You NEED to give them enough burning time to make sure that the melted wax pool reaches the edge of the container. If not, you probably face the TUNNEL problem with your candles, and once it became, it's really difficult to fix it. The First Light usually takes at least 1-2 hours.
2. Wooden wicks are generally self-trimming, but if the excess burnt wood is longer than 1/4" for the best burn, trimmed your wooden wick to around 1/4" and clean off the charred pieces every time before you light it. And for the best SENSE experience, you might light your candle for an hour before your intended use.
3. If your wooden wick won't stay lit, maybe it's DROWNING in the wax pool. Using tissue, paper towel to soak them up a bit.
4. You shouldn't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time, as we concerned about the heat temperature and it might caused wax burnt, also will reduce your candle's life.
5. Don't put your candle near the open window, air conditioner too much. That can cause the erratically to burn and smoke.
6. Don't move your candle while it's lit, according to the wooden wick burns at a very high temperature. Keep away from children and pets, always burn within your sight and DO NOT burn overnight.
7. If you found out that there has burned wax, gently get some tissue or soft paper to mop the burned area off (this have to do when the candle is melting). We're suggest to do it when you just turn off the candle.
8. When you're done burning, just find
none-flammable lid to cover fire off, this will not make your candle smokes.
9. When your wax is running out (around 3cm. from the bottom of the container), you shouldn't continue burning. It may cause damage on the surface that you put it on.
Please note that soy wax candles burn slower and are more temperature-sensitive than paraffin candles. Your burn rate and candle characteristics might be different depending on the temperature of the room you burn it in.
And this is all you need to do with your candle, then you got the best experience!
All you need to know about shipping
We do ship worldwide, and the shipping cost will depend on the weight and your country you are. Normally before when you check out in your cart, the system will automatically calculate the shipping cost for you.
Every order will be shipped within 24-48 hours except weekend or holidays may take a long time than usual.
We only provide DHL Express service, since our product is soy wax candle, we don't want it to take a long time on delivering. Mostly, this will take 3 - 5 business days to reach you in any country. Anyways, please note that some country might not have the shipping option.
Once your order has shipped, you'll receive the tracking no. sent to your email.
Money back guaranteed
Yes, we do have the money-back guarantee for you! by the way, just make sure you have read all the policy below;
Every our product could get a refund. If you would like to request a refund you need to contact us within 14 days after your order has shipped. After that, we need you to send the container, the boxes back to us. Once we receive your order we'll do refund to your Paypal account even though the container is empty, we will pay you back!
Have another question or need help?
Please don't hesitate to contact us here, we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Why wooden wick instead of cotton wick?
Wooden wick creates nice appeal and also gives fascination horizontal virtual flames, combined with the smooth crackling sound for the best ambiance. They don't mushroom and have just a little to no carbon build-up, no debris, no sooting like cotton wicks.
You might think we're ruining nature by using enormous trees. But in fact, every $100 of your spend on our product, we plant a tree through TREES FOR THE FUTURE. You've helped us plant more than 50,000 trees to dates!
Why the candle's surface has rough spots or isn't smooth?
This is quite common and normal result of Soy Wax candles. But you can smooth it with the LOW SPEED hot hair dryer all around the surface until it melts if the rough spots bother you.