If you are still thinking, “why should I buy soy wax candles?”, Here is a little breakdown. Soy wax is a natural and renewable product made from soybeans and serves as a reliable form of hydrogenated soybean oil. In most homes, people either go for paraffin candles or soy wax candles. However, unlike paraffin, which is a by-product of crude oil refining, soy wax candles are made from the relatively more pure compound.
Here are a few benefits of our exclusive soy wax candles:
• Our exclusive handcrafted soy wax candle is made from 100% pure organic premium ingredients and environment-friendly.
• With all skin safe ingredients, they can be used as body moisturizing with medical-grade Vitamin E which could help your dry skin back to be delighted last long all day and night or even used for body massage will help you extremely relaxed.
• You will love our scents it will boost your sensation up, have created to promote alertness, stimulate systems, help digestion, repel insects, serve to relax, anti-depression, calm your anxiety and so much more. Try us we bet you!
• It is handcrafted using domestically grown pure soy wax and lead-free, environment-safe wooden wick to create the cleanest burn. Therefore, soy wax candles serve as a viable and consistent alternative for those who prefer theirs made from natural sources.
• Soy wax candles burn longer, lasting for several hours at a time. This saves you extra cost as you would have gotten the value for up to five candles from just one.
• As soy wax candles do not produce as much smoke as paraffin, anyone sensitive to candle smoke has no worries with soy wax. There will be no production of toxic materials into the atmosphere which ensures that the air is cleaner and safer for everyone. Soy wax candles can be used around young children and the elderly without worries. Also, you need not worry about damages to your furniture, walls, or ceilings.
• Soy wax spills can easily be cleaned off any surface with warm soapy water rather than using harsh chemicals that could spoil surfaces. This is due to its lower melting point compared to paraffin which makes it softer at lower temperatures.
• Instead of using a general cotton wick, we chose to use the wooden wick for the best experience and atmosphere. If you wonder why or what is the difference between them, we gonna tell you now. The main and the most benefit for using wooden wick is they burn cleaner than the cotton wick, so you don’t need to worry about the toxin if you’re a candle lover and want to light it almost all the time!
The benefit of the wooden wick wasn’t just like up above, they are creating a modern appeal, and offer an intriguing visual aesthetic along with the light crackling sound which will make you feels more relax and warmer. Our wooden wick adhered vertically down the center together with a non-toxic process.
Being eco-friendly is at the core of who we are, all the wood used for our wicks is sourced from Forest Stewardship Council Certified Mills. You might think we're ruining nature by using enormous trees. But in fact, every $100 of your spend on our product, we plant a tree through TREES FOR THE FUTURE. You've helped us plant more than 50,000 trees to dates!